Saturday 28 January 2012

First Rush

What does one expect out of a theatre workshop?Had my first stint at professional theare today at the First Rush theatre workshop conducted at Richmind town by Evam theatre, Chennai. Everything seems rosy to look at and theatre looks very fancy and exotic from the outside but got a real feel of how actors have to slog from the inside..it is a 2-day intensive workshop but the levels were extremely high!All professionals mostly who have taken it up because they never got a chance to do so earlier because of their 'busy" schedules..and now when they did they are giving it their all and I really seemed out of place looking at the energy and was taken unawares..didn't sink in at all as I didn't know what to expect and the pace got to me..couldn't keep up. Anyways bygones are bygones looking forward to a new energetic start tomorrow and with a lot more enthusiasm and energy as today I got bogged down by the very reason I have been struggling for the past 3-4 years now..blue patches they say but till how long??need some inspiration badly from somewhere but don't know from where I am going to get it..changed my number trying to get rid of past "baggage" let's see how far this helps..need to learn to be down-to-earth, greatful and a lot more vibrant and energetic to take me places..don't know where I have lost all of these qualities down-the-line..let's go lt's go!!!!Come on Ishaan you can do it you know you can just need that "First Rush" going..is this where I am going to re-discover myself?MAYBE

No comments:

Post a Comment